Grooming and educating of the healthcare professionals, inculcating in them all the skills, to provide healthcare with dignity, kindness & respect / honour maintaining highest international standards and stimulating innovation through research.
The Sheikh Zayed Medical College shall pursue the following goals:
• To seek advances in health sciences to cure and relieve the symptoms of illness, maintain health and foster social prosperity in a thriving environment resulting in protection and promotion of health and prevention of illnesses.
• To respond effectively to the ever changing needs of the society through its research programs, educational facilities and curricula.
• Teaching to the highest international standards and preparing itself to responsibly address the key challenges faced by the society in the coming decades.
• To respect the values and goals of human society by embracing principles of justice, equality of all human beings, internationalism and by acknowledging and fostering individual achievements.
Outcome for Undergraduates MBBS
The graduates of Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan would have the following competences.
• Competent to diagnose and treat the patient.
• Ethical and professional
• He would be able to transfer the knowledge, skills and attitudes.
• He would be a lifelong learner.
• He would be a health promoter.
• He would be a communicator.
• Leader and manager
• Critical thinker and innovator.
• Understand the Medico legal aspects of practice.