DR. SHAZIA MAJID KHAN
PROFESSOR & HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||PM & DC Reg. No.||PM & DC Faculty Reg. No.||NIC No.||DOB|
|1||Prof. Dr. Shazia Majid Khan||Professor||25314-P||7907/25314-P/M||35202-6860616-8||16.11.1968|
|2||Dr. Abida Riaz||Associate Professor||27133-P||1373/27133-P/M||31202-3999820-2||15.08.1970|
|3||Dr. Saima Zulfiqar||Associate Professor||35959-P||14465/35959-P/M||31303-3439831-0||23.12.1975|
|4||Dr. Shahida Aslam||Assistant Professor||37840-P||7916/37840-P/M||31303-9032652-8||23.03.1978|
|5||Dr. Noreen Nasim||Assistant Professor||39463-P||Applied for||37301-2223740-4||05.11.1977|
|6||Dr. Amna Nasim||Senior Registrar||49416-S||Applied for||42501-3903765-6||11.03.1982|
Department Obstetrics & Gynaecology established in 1976 as a separate specialty of THQ Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan. In February 2009 the department was divided into two units , Obstetrics & Gynaecology Unit-I and Obstetrics & Gynaecology Unit-II
Heads Of The Department:
- 1ST Professor Dr. Zahoor Ahamd MBBS, FCPS 16.03.2006 01.08.2010
- 2nd Professor Dr. Nuzhat Khawaja MBBS, DGO, FCPS 22.12.2009 22.10.2012
- 3rd Professor Dr. Shazia Majid Khan MBBS, MCPS, FCPS 23.10.2012 To Date
Faculty Of The Department
Date of Recognition with PMDC and CPSP:
- In 2006 college was recognized by PMDC
- In 2009 department was accredited by CPSP Karachi.
Progress During The Year 2013 to 2015:
- Enhancement of bed strength in Labour Room and Gynae Ward.
- Latest USG machine with Doppler.
- Establishment of ICU in the Labour Room.
- Establishment of separate Pharmacy for Labour Room.
- Clinical classes of 3rd Year & 4th Year students of MBBS.
- Establishment of library in ward.
- Establishment of library with Computer and Internet facility
- Human Information management system installed for Indoor patients record
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology is well equipped with modern facilities. In Labour Room 24hrs facility for CTG and Ultrasound is available for monitoring of admitted There are 34 beds in Labour Room, divided into different sections. i.e. 1st examination room, 1st stage, 2nd stage and high dependency area of monitoring of serious patients.
- Separate Operation Theater for emergency cases.
- In Gynae ward 49 beds for each unit and in each ward beds are divided for Antenatal, Postnatal, Preoperative Gynaecology, Postoperative Gynaecology patients and also for isolation.
- Facilities for Laparoscope, hysteroscope and colposcope.
- Facilities for Laparoscope, hysteroscope and colposcope are available
- 24 hours CTG in ward.
- Three supervisors in Unit –I for training of MCPS and FCPS.
- 22 FCPS & 05 MCPS (total 27 ) Postgraduate Residents in unit –I
- 24 publications in credit of senior staff.
- 02 ongoing research projects.
- Three FCPS residents passed in 2015.