Sheikh Zayed Medical Complex is unique having a completely residential campus. Hostel facility is provided for both male & female students with all facilities and accommodation along with separate individual messing services.
- The rooms ranging from cubical, biseater and tetra.
- Each hostel has a beautiful lawn for the students to sit and relax.
- The hostels are provided with
- common TV rooms,
- air-conditioned study rooms and a dining room in addition to living rooms, canteens,
- prayer rooms and other common utilities.
- Each room is provided with the facility of attached bath.
- Every student is provided with a bed, study table, a chair and a cupboard.
Each hostel is looked after by an Assistant Warden. The warden strictly supervises the messing system and cleanliness of hostels. In case of emergency, medical treatment is provided by the hostel warden and by regular medical checkups of the students. Shopping trips for the students are arranged to different shopping places weekly under the supervision of hostel warden. Telephone facility is also provided to the students in the hostel. Security measures for the girls hostel include posting of a guard at the entrance round the clock. There is arrangement of games like Cricket, Football, Table tennis and Badminton for the students. No female student can leave the hostel without prior permission from the hostel warden and submission of an application. Only those persons can visit the student, who are allowed by the parents or guardian and their names are mentioned in the hostel form.
Many aspects of the life in the hostels are managed by the students themselves such as the boarding arrangements.
The students are required to abide by the rules and regulations governing residence and are encouraged to develop community life conducive to healthy growth of the social aspects of their personalities.