Allied Health Sciences Degree Programme
Applications are invited for admission in the following courses of Allied Health Sciences.
|Sr. No.||Name of Technology||Duration||Applying Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Doctor of Physical Therapy||5 Years||F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 60% unadjusted marks.|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology||4 Years||F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50% unadjusted marks|
|3||B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology||4 Years|
|4||B.Sc. (Hons) Operation Theatre Technology||4 Years|
ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
Candidates interested for admission in the above-mentioned Degree Programme, can apply on prescribed Prospectus/Admission Form which is available on cost Rs.500/- from H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The candidates may submit their applications by hand or by registered post to the office of the Coordinator, H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
Attested Certificates to be attached: (Attested by Government Officer having grade-17 or above)
- Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also acceptable.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (F.Sc. Pre-Medical). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also accepted.
- Domicile Certificate of the Punjab. No other certificate or document (e.g., Birth Certificate, B-form, and CNIC etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- CNIC of his/her own and Father / Guardian.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs. One attested on front and other three attested on the back.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner/Government Medical Officer.
- Disability Certificate issued by “Provisional Council for The Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons” only for disabled candidates.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
Institutional Entry Test will be held at H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The weightage of the Entry Test shall be 30% and the weightage of F.Sc Pre-Medical marks shall be 70%. Call letters shall be sent to eligible candidates for interview and other admission processes on the basis of merit list.
- 10 Seats in each above mentioned four categories, (total 40 seats).
- 01 seat out of total 40 seats is reserved for disabled candidate; the merit list of disabled candidates shall be finalized on the basis of inter se merit. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- Selection will be on open merit basis.
- Preferences in different categories chosen by the candidate will not be changed.
- There is no hostel facility for the students of Allied Health Sciences Courses.
- No TA&DA will be paid for Entry Test/Interview etc.