Sheikh Zayed Medical College & Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan is committed to provide world class education, research and healthcare delivery for the benefit of patients & society, healthcare practitioners and educationists nationally & internationally to meet the needs of 21st Century. We intend to be recognized at home and abroad as a leading and trend-setter institute of medical education and research.
AIM & OBJECTIVE
Sheikh Zayed Medical College / Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan is striving hard to achieve its mission by
- Imparting a comprehensive medical education leading to M.B.B.S. doctors having WHO recommended 5 star qualities of care provider, decision maker, communicator, community leader & manager.
- Promoting evidence based medical practice in the changing healthcare environment of the 21st Century
- Practicing compassionate, analytical and ethical approach in the delivery of healthcare to the community.
- Providing the opportunity for postgraduate training in various disciplines of medicine & surgery.
- Providing opportunity for continuing professional development for the practicing doctors to maintain / improve the standards of care in their respective fields.
- Developing a comprehensive program of research of international standard on various health related issues.
Outcome for Undergraduates MBBS
The graduates of Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan would have the following competences.
- Competent to diagnose and treat the patient.
- Ethical and professional
- He would be able to transfer the knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- He would be a lifelong learner.
- He would be a health promoter.
- He would be a communicator.
- Leader and manager
- Critical thinker and innovator.
- Understand the Medico legal aspects of practice.